Pizza Di Roma Madison
Pizza di Roma has been locally owned and operated since 2000. We proudly offer the most authentic New York Style pizza by the slice in town, as well as delicious Italian cuisine.
Original tomato pizza
– 2 amount for basic pizza dough (see basic pizza dough)
– olive oil
– 5 red ripe tomatoes, sliced
– 4 cloves of garlic, sliced
– 4 tablespoons of fresh oregano leaves
– freshly ground pepper
– Place half the tomato slices, garlic and oregano on each disk and season. Bake for 15-20 minutes o until the pizza turns golden.
Oven temperature 200C. This is the simplest pizza, and it tastes best when using fresh garlic. You can also use marjoram, thyme or basil instead of oregano; giving it a different touch.